Monday, September 21, 2009

Opening the Heavens Printout

For anyone who might be interested, I made up a quarter-sheet print out of Elder Kikuchi's morning schedule. I did change the wording just a little bit, replacing "him" with "you", and so forth.

I printed one off and put it on my fridge as a reminder to me.


I just realized that I cannot attach a document to my post,
so you will have to copy and paste this onto your own document. Sorry.

Opening the Heavens

Elder Yoshihiko Kikuchi

• Rise from bed early.

• Exercise for a few minutes.

• Wash your body (and shave)—make yourself clean.

• Dress for the day.

• Go to a quiet place inside your home.

• Kneel, subdue your spirit before Heavenly Father, and call upon Him. Talk with Him in reverent prayer.

· Wait for His holy inspiration, pondering the scriptures or a recent general conference talk and think about the specific problems you face.

I promise you that if you do this and immerse yourself in the scriptures, especially the Book of Mormon, for a few minutes every day, you will experience feelings of joy and will receive strength to go on.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

Thanks! I did it this morning and I felt much better. Day 2 tomorrow.