Friday, August 7, 2009

On My Way Back

I can't believe it has been MONTHS since I have posted anything. The year has flown by, and now I will attempt to slowly catch everyone up on all the happenings... but not all in this post.

It has been a roller-coaster of a few weeks lately. The girls started back in school on July 23rd (yea!), and I have already been busy volunteering at wonderful Edu-Prize. Girls in school has allowed me to scrape enough time together to finish my work for my temp job, which I am grateful for (finishing it, as well as the job). I am also finally able to start doing my Yoga tapes again, which I have sorely missed over the last year (broken foot = no yoga). I love Sara Ivanhoe, she just fits my personality. I have this collection of DVDs from her. I have 15lbs of "wheel-chair weight" to burn off, along with all the inches that come with that weight. Please wish me luck!! Due to the last year, all of my flexibility and strength and balance has disappeared, and I am trying hard to get back to the way I was. I am still too scared to even attempt to jog yet, cause I just know I will trip over something else and I will be done forever.

On a totally different topic, I don't think many people know, but we are currently house hunting. I am so excited! After renting our home for 10 years, we finally feel like it's time to purchase our very own home. We thought we had a home this weekend, but we lost it to another bidder at the very last minute, and I am soooooo bummed!! It took me a couple of days to get over it (I am still not completely over it), and we now are the back-up offer for this particular great house which I want REALLY bad.

I don't want to pray anything awful, like the other people will lose their job, but I am hoping that maybe they'll be tranferred out of state, or they win the lottery and want to buy a million dollar house... something.

1 comment:

Blake & Melissa said...

Woohoo!! You updated your blog! How exciting on the house hunting! Keep us posted!